Monday, 16 October 2017

Womb - The Interior of anything

We all want some sort of memory of our past. It is nice to look back at photos and remember the events in our lives, but it’s even nicer reading about our impressions of that event.
Whenever I come across my old notes or letters or diaries, I am overcome with all sorts of emotions:



 Diary mountains

surprise, joy, nostalgia, sadness. I am grateful to my past self for having  fleeting moments.

However, although it’s great to keep a diary for the pleasure of our future selves, our busy lifestyle does not necessarily give us the time to write in detail about our day. And anyway, will we even want to read all the details of our days in 20, 30 or 40 years time? Probably not. All we will want to do is to remember the most important feelings, thoughts and impressions that we had during certain periods of our lives.



So far, 2017 for me has been defined by changes, surprises and discoveries. And most of these have been emotional and psychological. Changing my priorities or wishes; being surprised by my new perspectives on events or people; discovering new ways of thinking and living.

How to describe my life to you right now? How to sum up the events and feelings? I’m not sure I can, but I will try…womb --the interior of anything....means everything !!!!

No comments: