Life stuck reaches us every bit about death and a few about own journey near to death ...near to death journey was so furious .. we need to strong enough to fight the rhythm of the death .. it is really fearful , but the soul treated as the lightest thing in the world, i ever seen !!!!! life touched every blow... inside dying is the most cruel thing , that burn inside ......
Sometimes I think of death. I feel afraid. I know cowards die thousands of times before their time comes, I might be a coward.
what happens after death ?
One day, we are all going to close our eyes and are never going to open them. I fear death. Death is like a shadow; it follows us throughout our life till it gets a chance to get inside us and take our souls away and leave behind a lifeless body, a body without its achievements, its history, its future. Just a few of bones and muscles.
Death can be painful. It is painful. The person dying might undergo a lot of trauma, but the people surrounding him/her are just waiting for their end to spat on !! t. Because that’s what life teaches us: to accept and move on.

No comments:
Post a Comment