
At the start of the year, I wanted peace and calm; I wanted to clear
my energy of any surrounding people; I wanted to discover my new life
abroad from my own perspective, without the influence of others. I needed a break; I needed to be alone.
For months, I was extremely happy being in just my own and my
partner’s company. I didn’t try to get out and meet people, and no-one
came into my life ‘by chance’. I cooked, I cycled, I went for walks, I
took photos, I read, I made collages. I kept myself to myself and didn’t
wish for anything else.
Since the beginning of September, however, my weeks have been filled
with accidental meetings, new friends, old friends, unexpected
invitations and spontaneous outings. At first, I couldn’t understand
why, suddenly, after all this time, so many people were coming into my
life. But then I realised – it is what I wanted. I reconnected with myself and found
my own grounding. Now it was time to share all of this with others. I
had sent out a genuine wish into the universe and got an answer.
When our wishes are just passing thoughts, the universe hears them as
a whisper. When
our whole being – mind, body and soul – truly believes in and is wishing
for something, the universe hears loud and clear and materializes our
thoughts. Sometimes its replies reach us fairly quickly, at other times,
they can take months or years to get to us. But if we want to see it,
we firstly have to believe it, no matter how long it may take........passing thoughts !!!





No comments:
Post a Comment