The day that I wished to live…would be the day… when I would pull
down the window glass of my car to take a look at the country
crowd… happiness and welfare….
and the day that is to get me this day, is the day I’m squatting on the footpath staring into this SUV…trying hard to see through the dark glass…thinking…”will that girl in there be able to make it to glory….will she see be able to see the burning problems of the people…never having tanned herself in the sun…”
Such a peculiar dream it was…… and there’s only this one way…I’m not allowed any slippers ..nor do I have any iron feet…
Now its time for me to choose…
But I want to go in…go in there desperately…so distant, as painful when wide awake …as blissful when in slumber….
I will have to go…
But so tough it is…
And so I tread on…on shards of glass tearing my feet apart…but there’s immense pleasure…
and the day that is to get me this day, is the day I’m squatting on the footpath staring into this SUV…trying hard to see through the dark glass…thinking…”will that girl in there be able to make it to glory….will she see be able to see the burning problems of the people…never having tanned herself in the sun…”
Such a peculiar dream it was…… and there’s only this one way…I’m not allowed any slippers ..nor do I have any iron feet…
Now its time for me to choose…
But I want to go in…go in there desperately…so distant, as painful when wide awake …as blissful when in slumber….
I will have to go…
But so tough it is…
And so I tread on…on shards of glass tearing my feet apart…but there’s immense pleasure…
No comments:
Post a Comment