A very bad topic to write one’s blog but
everything is silly with me and this one is a resultant. Sometimes it
happens. You feel as if you are the most upset and unwanted creature in
this world. I am undergoing the same feeling today. My
mind says what i am feeling wrong because i have many people around
who care for me and love me a lot. But upset days are very stubborn
ones too. I am not listening to my mind. I am dying to listen a sad
song and cry for hours and make my eyes red and swell. Wishing to eat
hundreds of chocolates and thus turn out all the depressions into
calories. It seems as if today is the most saddest day of my life and i
am the most miserable person in the planet. Devoid of all happiness, i
am surviving lonely. It is funny but true, when you are upset you
become more dull. At least i do.
I still remember the essence of that land and the smell of the soil which I used to mix with water and serve to my toy mates. . I still remember the taste of the “tarkari”, mixed with green chilies, salt and a tint of sugar. The taste used to be just doubled when it were from someone else backyard.
Still remember my journey from a child to youth in that land of my sweet home with my sister. Still remember each passing stone and each passing memory. I still remember those days and still live them throughout my dreams. Away from my land, I still behold every touch with that land. I still remember and I still remember….the days with you in December Vacations with you lovely !!
I still remember the essence of that land and the smell of the soil which I used to mix with water and serve to my toy mates. . I still remember the taste of the “tarkari”, mixed with green chilies, salt and a tint of sugar. The taste used to be just doubled when it were from someone else backyard.
Still remember my journey from a child to youth in that land of my sweet home with my sister. Still remember each passing stone and each passing memory. I still remember those days and still live them throughout my dreams. Away from my land, I still behold every touch with that land. I still remember and I still remember….the days with you in December Vacations with you lovely !!
No comments:
Post a Comment