Wednesday, 15 July 2015

morning ritual

Now that the weather is getting warmer, it's time to bust out my Activah and start exercising ,pranayam n yoga !  I went on a bike ride and I'm embarrassed to admit, it was my fav place so ever .    while I have no obligation to post again and am not getting paid to write this, I just wanted to express how much I love this bike!  It's pretty much the only thing that motivates me to exercise.

I'm not a gym person, I need to be active while doing something .Well, honest truth, I feel like I am just getting the hang of it.  As in like a month ago.  It's finally getting a tiny bit easier.  Like there's opposition in all things though, as much as I've been overwhelmed and cried sometimes because it was just too hard, I've felt way more joy and happiness then .  My happiness seems to burst out of my chest and my heart starts beating faster when I think about how grateful .






No comments: