From that, our days with our common planting hobby started.. and the milestone began !!π£π£π£
As i remembered, i think after three days the most waited weekend started and our unplanned plantation started in full phase based on the core. The loveπ for plants tends us to love more terracotta, we were searching for more designed pots on the street.
One of our neighbor had beautiful plants on their terrace and I was
jealous of the sight. I thought - “I need to get more plants! I
need to give more love to plants!" but some how it was hidden inside. But that evening our common likeness tends us to buy like everything. So we started buying more plants and Its like we
realized after we started buying plants it just made us feel 10 times
better. Every time we had a small situation or trauma we’ll buy a plant
and we put all our care into it to make sure it’s nurtured. That’s why we
have many plants now. And given the current times, they will keep
accumulating.πΏπΏπ±π΄πΈ

The plants
are beautiful too. They are healing to the eyes - their growth, their
color. People come in and are immediately like "Wow, I love the energy
of your space" - one uncle told, friends too.ππ
As i remembered, i think after three days the most waited weekend started and our unplanned plantation started in full phase based on the core. The loveπ for plants tends us to love more terracotta, we were searching for more designed pots on the street.
The most funny part is, we need some soil for our pot then what i did was, i noticed a free space near to our home, then we just cleaned that place, dug that place and got our bucket full of it. Its like we were playing with the soil and mud and making our surrounding clean - Swaach Bharat Yojana activist. People were looking at us and laughing, what these guys really doing ?? - Funny ??
When, when we really made and settled all our effort to plant all our loves, its really really a place to love care and share. Well, it’s like a therapeutic healing situation for us.
While having small
traumas and huge traumas in my life I like to purchase plants. It’s
healing for me because I can turn to my plants for inspiration and for
learning. I can turn to them for that care. It’s ever changing - every
season there is something new to learn about them. I am connected in a
way that I take them in and I want to create a home or space that is a
healing space for anyone that comes and hangs out with me.
and it’s mostly because of the plants.☘☘☘π
That’s kind of
where my life is right now - trying to heal and trying to make sense of
things by caring for plants.
Ok
so some of the failures,
Some failures - during the process when we shift one plant from one pot to another or may be due to more watering, the plants likely to be die off because the soil gets too muddy. Sunlight and trying
to figure out placement was another issue. Just not knowing the
temperament of some plants. That’s more of a learning curve. That’s why we
keep plants because of that curve so we spend time really learning how
to take care of them, by sitting near to them as of we can wipe off their tears, and my husband was saying me - come see, that plant, why she is crying?
why she is not laughing and blah blah ?? and my simple answer was - Ok, I’m going to try to keep her smile." - common. It’s great when you do that and it grows significantly just out of the pure love of me taking a water bottle to the leaves once a day. The watering of course. we try to do it twice a day. The rain has been very helpful. I feel like if your spirit is up then your plants spirits will be up. the plant finally laughed with us. πππππ☺π
why she is not laughing and blah blah ?? and my simple answer was - Ok, I’m going to try to keep her smile." - common. It’s great when you do that and it grows significantly just out of the pure love of me taking a water bottle to the leaves once a day. The watering of course. we try to do it twice a day. The rain has been very helpful. I feel like if your spirit is up then your plants spirits will be up. the plant finally laughed with us. πππππ☺π
Really when you come home from anything, even just being outdoors or
driving around and dealing with people and their energy you want your
home to be a solid space it's the placeπ. As soon as he walks he feels comfortable on terrace. I
think it has a lot to do with the plants I have in here and me tending
to them. It’s like our healing space. When we go out from home, plants always trying to
protect our energy.πͺπͺ So when we come home they can release all those energies. Our morning started with plants and the morning coffee ☕☕☕urges us to walk near to them
... missing you, missing them all !!ππππππ
fate will bring everything on track,
life will be in safe track,
life is in a safe track,
& i am in a safe hand !!
JYOTI Panigrahi
Confidently confused π❓wife π°
JYOTI Panigrahi
Confidently confused π❓wife π°
No comments:
Post a Comment