In the
short time that we have fallen for each other, the fist time i felt your warmness with my palm, that afternoon i saw your little blinking eyes, you have inspired me like none other, my Sister.
You have helped me pick pieces up and forced me to move forward, even when failure broke me apart. You taught me so
many lessons that today, I feel strong enough to face life’s battles.
Sometimes, when things in life go wrong, that is all we need to do, revisit the
lessons we have learned. All the problems you were facing are like clouds that
are blocking the clear sky, tackle the clouds - it might rain and pour down
with problems - but always remember that the sun will appear. The Lord knows
how much we can take and how many problems we are capable of facing and believe
that he will never burden us with more than we can handle.
They
say love makes life worth living. It
is indeed true and I learnt that from you. There is nothing that love cannot
accomplish; there is nothing that love cannot crack open. Love might shatter
our comfort zones, but it will always take us to deeper levels within ourselves.
It will force us to expand our boundaries and explore new things. On this my new
journey of life that you are about to embark, I hope you take along lots of
love.
Security is just an illusion. We feel
that we are secure when things that we need are within our reach, when we are
able to satisfy our wants and when life is at a pace we can handle. But when we
do new things, there is no security. When Neil Armstrong went to the moon, what
proof did he have that he would return safe? When Edmund Hillary climbed Mount
Everest, what did he carry along for security? These great men broke out of
their comfort zones and went ahead to do things they didn’t need to do. Just
like how you went out your way to help a woman in distress, just how you gave
your hand when the world ignored my cries for help, you made me feel secure.
You’ve done great things, break the shackles and fulfill your dreams.
Hope for better things. Hope is one
thing that can bring great changes to a person’s life. When we hope, the world aspires and comes together to make it true. Optimism
doesn’t fool us that things are better, optimism makes us see things in a new
light and that light helps us build our world in the way we want it.
Keep faith and pray everyday, your everyday routine, your good habit. The Lord will
always watch us and never, ever let us down. He might give us a few setbacks to
humble us, a few successes when he knows we have done our best and failures when
we need to work harder. The Lord only intends to make us better people and only
wants to help us live our lives to the best we can, at least I believe so and I
hope you will too. Never loose faith, for that is where life came from. Our
parents had faith that we would be born hale and healthy with two hands, two
legs and a heart that will pump efficiently.
You
know, in life, there are very few people who really ask us how we are. When
people ask it as a formality, we have all the right in the world to pretend
that we’re perfect. But when it comes from the heart, when the intention to
know how you are is genuine, let the layers fade. Let the reality come out. People say that we need to pretend, as we cannot
go around sharing our sorrows. Maybe it’s true; maybe it’s not. I haven’t
learnt that yet. But I know that I’m willing to take away a part of your pain
by listening to the troubles you had. A problem shared is like a burden lifted
off the shoulder, it gets halved. So share not only your joys, but your sorrows
too. A joy when shared will multiply and a sorrow? When it shared, it will
divide.
I have
always admired how you have defined yourself. You were a mini banker,
you are a daughter, a sister, a friend and I am sure you had played so many
more roles in the lives of people around you. But you have always been ‘love’
to me. I love how you have no layers to yourself. I love that innocence, that warmth
and that smile that you seem to carry. I love the sweet tune of your voice
whenever you talk. Please never change that no matter how stern the world seems
on changing it; be yourself. You’re
too beautiful a person to turn into a replica of crazy mud-heads. Again, i don't bother where you are ....
I do not
know if there is too much advice in this blog or too much advice to me to fight with the world, but I hope you get the message.
I care for you and would only wish
you the best. I hope your spirits are high and awakened. I hope that you pop
open a bottle of champagne (if you don’t drink, even water would do!), raise a
toast to yourself, face life in the eye and say, “I’m ready, bring it on! Show
me what you’ve got!” For that’s how strong you are. Put on the best version of
yourself and have a great birthday!! :), wherever you are, celebrate your big day my Sis.
Nanu, Mammi, AJA, AAI, Mamu all remembering you on your big day !! Stay Happy, Stay Blessed , i don't bother whose Sister you are today !! You are always great to me & You are my only Sister !!!
Nanu, Mammi, AJA, AAI, Mamu all remembering you on your big day !! Stay Happy, Stay Blessed , i don't bother whose Sister you are today !! You are always great to me & You are my only Sister !!!
Tons of tight hugs, warm cuddles
and lots of love.. Nanu

No comments:
Post a Comment