Life-- its own story depends a lot on the way it begins similar to a magnificent storm!! Life was simple back then and the world we lived in was slow, warm and
comfortable... in a true comfortable zone !!
I am someone you might have once known or bumped into or heard of or
loved or hated, but if you are still reading this blog then …read on!
(And Thanks!) I haven’t written in this year-2018, no update in this year,, no New Year wish on my blog to my loving friends, so forgive me if I come across as a rusty
writer. Thing is, some people are born to dance, some read, some climb
mountains and then there are the dreamers …the romantics… the poets …the
small, who like the smell of ruffle of old books. If you
are still guessing where I stand…(No prizes for guessing!) then it is on
the other side of the fence where butterflies dance on rainbow kissed
sunbeams…
where the smell of freshly cut grass permeates the air and
where time is a concept on an old, boring Physics chapter that can be
banged shut, without a care in the world.....
If you are questioning yourself on my sanity, don’t bother … its
quarter to five in the morning in this part of the world and you are
reading through the intellectual vomit of a lady, 27-something, money-making, career-oriented, workaholic ... That doesn’t make sense…because how can someone who is
living in the “real” world have any time to worry... You are
right… I don’t … or maybe I didn’t… until this moment when I started
writing this thing and the mere mention of poetry and old books and the
memory of summery afternoons ending in thunderous 4 o’ clock showers…
had this rubber band effect on my entire being. As I close my eyes for a
second …I am transported into the wondrous world of my childhood,
where limits were elastic and there was this profound sense of
“balance”. It was a time when anything was possible and where my heart
was filled with hope
....laughter and this blinding light of
confidence….
Sometimes it’s important to go back…look within…look into you and share with the world around you for feeling yourself ,
how blessed you are ? .…...
that day, I had the prettiest dress, i was looking so pretty, no more on the back stage i was,, the stage was for me only, the whole light, camera & drone was focused me,, yeah i was in focus and of course I never have seen him that handsome before yeah !! In a few minutes, we were murmuring our vows and we will be together for the rest of our life. The wedding reception was such a party ! It was a day to remember.
Again, that day I married the man I love.. and yeah this year, 2018,
I am.. 27- something ,
on a public note - We are Married now !!
rest story... of my love / our luv and the journey how it started will sure be on a different Note !!!! be in touch
From,
JYOTI Panigrahi


No comments:
Post a Comment