Friday, 22 December 2017

Etu- Birth Day It is ... LOVE !!



 Etunu…. Not that it has been your birthday, I thought to remind and remember the best of moments. But I truly think that over the years the way we have been able to transform, my each and every moment spent together has been special….  It is one of the best feeling to have someone in life whom you can relate 
 and someone who doesn't need to be explained everything and understands exactly the way the things, thoughts and beliefs need to be felt… all these credits will go to you …I will give my 200%... You have been sure the one I can count on closing my eyes…its you !!my day start…just having your face in my eyes !!
What truly surprises me the power I get thinking to know that you are always there for me present for me. It's funny that it is you birthday and I'm talking of myself. The reason is that I feel blessed and to me you are the best gift I possess. The distance was and shall never be an issue I guess..but you made it so far ..so long ….. Hence, it was always easy and comforting to bridge up my thoughts and other long talks with you… those long talks were obvious for us/…I will definitely wait for the long talks we had as before and the day will come surely.

 
All those silly talks of beating, hitting, falling over tangled playing in the playground, fighting only to care more,loving, hugging, planning mischief, supporting, that first cappuccino we had the hub in CCD  been the moments I share and heartily treasure.

Thank you for being the best memory of my childhood, where I love to move into the trail of comfort, joy and bliss.

Here is the snap of one of my page from my autobiography, and interestingly on your birthday.

My life is happier because of you.
My heart is fuller because of you.
My soul feels wholesome because of you.
I'm a better person because of you.
I'm blessed to have you in my life!

Hope we get more such wonderful memories to cheer on, cherish and celebrate. May all the pieces of your puzzle fall perfectly into place, all your desires and dreams come true, putting you to see and enjoy the joyous future with a great companionship. Come soon Nanu waiting …. Happy bday ,, from Nanu!! 



You never know where this next year will take you, but why should that stop you. I hope this is a year where you smile a lot, learn a lot, and love a lot. I hope you discover something new and exciting, hold on to what you’ve always loved before, and find something unexpected that will amaze you like nothing else, because honestly those are the best surprises. Just remember to take me with you if you are jumping on that bus, train, or plane to explore, because you’re not getting away from me that easily........ LOVE NANU !!

No comments: