Monday, 11 December 2017

December,2017--- One absolute Chilly year, revolving for the end !!!


“Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence” – Aristotle

I hope that you are having a good weekend. Ours has been pretty quiet - which is really nice once in a while for me ! --- this weekend of mine was with all my favorite loving people and one Doberman.She is so called ''Dyna", Where we all are well civilized. 
 


Doing a December Daily this year has really had me thinking about different stories and things that I want to be sure and get pictures of this holiday season. Ada loves to look at all of the ornaments on the tree. I'll find her at least once a day just looking at the tree and really looking at the ornaments. Every time that I ask her which ornament is her favorite, she always picks this pink lollipop that I got .  I thought it would be fun to start a new tradition of asking her which ornament is her favorite and see which one she picks each year.... a lovely morning with Dyna ... Aja and Mom.. and and all my tasty food , m graving for ,,the fish !!!


Since that was a Super Scraps Saturday, I dug into my scrap box and found a few scraps of the Simple Stories - December. There wasn't a lot of it left, but I was able to make a card with what was!



I just discovered google and I really liked the images that I saw there! I fell in love with this cute little skinny tree on the top ! I know it will be showing up on more projects to come!  - unused - for far too long! I added a star to the top of my tree, and you can't tell it in the photo, but I have gone over the "snow" at the bottom of the tree , i found from google, for my wishes which are in stream line,, come to be so true for us and for our future
##Dedicated !! #loving you..


 
 think it's because we've been having  such nice weather. That's changing today - temps are going to be in the low  with a windchill and heavy rain outside the window...it will definitely "feel" like Christmastime !


Today is my day to share my lovely December Daily pages over  December blog,  styles being shown over there - so be sure to check it out. .......

No comments: