Yes. I am back on my track.
But no. I am not back.
And my most recent ride pretty much proved that...
i have been on some rides with family, some rides on my own, and some rides with a few select friends, here and there. My confidence is very high in terms of being able to keep up with others, and the climbs that I once sought out eagerly now seem to mock me, so I've been hesitant to go on group rides.
I have been trying to build up gradually. But with all that's been going on over the last few months, my return has been sporadic. my effort is constant as known.. life sticks everywhere.. was a walk in the park.
time away for any reason, is that we remember what we used to do. And for me the memory is fresh and refreshing me every time. Normally at this time of year, I've already done a few thousands of roads covered..
I've lost a lot of core and leg strength and it's just going to take time to get that back. I totally get that...#me and only me ..this time dear all..
I tore up any plans I had for this year and am really just taking things one ride at a time. Every ride for me is a new milestone. The clock is definitely ignored. It's just about having fun ... in the sun - well it had be nice to have some sun again, but so far it's just been wishful thinking! ............
But no. I am not back.
And my most recent ride pretty much proved that...
i have been on some rides with family, some rides on my own, and some rides with a few select friends, here and there. My confidence is very high in terms of being able to keep up with others, and the climbs that I once sought out eagerly now seem to mock me, so I've been hesitant to go on group rides.
I have been trying to build up gradually. But with all that's been going on over the last few months, my return has been sporadic. my effort is constant as known.. life sticks everywhere.. was a walk in the park.
time away for any reason, is that we remember what we used to do. And for me the memory is fresh and refreshing me every time. Normally at this time of year, I've already done a few thousands of roads covered..
I've lost a lot of core and leg strength and it's just going to take time to get that back. I totally get that...#me and only me ..this time dear all..
I tore up any plans I had for this year and am really just taking things one ride at a time. Every ride for me is a new milestone. The clock is definitely ignored. It's just about having fun ... in the sun - well it had be nice to have some sun again, but so far it's just been wishful thinking! ............
No comments:
Post a Comment