Oh hello, midnight rambling again over here. I've been thinking a lot lately about my life(what's new, right?) and something's just gotta give. I am barely managing my sanity and keeping myself safe and healthy and it's very overwhelming. Being a daughter of my mother is my most important job and my biggest passion but my other ambitions and passions overtake that role sometimes and I'm not as attentive to myself as I want to.
Ideally in my perfect world, I would volunteer at both of my sides , have ...
Ideally in my perfect world, I would volunteer at both of my sides , have ...
BUT I know that is impossible. I can't have it all, all at once. I believe I can have it all one by one over time, but not all at once right now. It kind of sucks that I can't have it all but that is okay!This is how life is, we just can't have everything we possibly want in our lifetime all at once. I'm not going to look back on my life on my death bed and wish I had blogged more, , I will look back and ask myself if I've been a good , honest, kind, giving human being.
So I've decided that something's gotta give and that is to blog . To possibly make the blog more niche and blog about only certain topics such as things that only have to do with . I am not certain what will go on and what will not go on the blog, this is so hard for me ! I blog from my heart and blog about whatever I want at that moment but it probably covers way too many things and doesn't have a theme or a focus. I will still post once in awhile things that are not perfect but beautiful nonetheless about my personal life , life lessons I've learned (I personally love writing about my life lessons even though people don't really care, but I care!), but they will be few like once or twice a month maybe. I am a little nervous about this change and honestly, I'm not sure if I can adhere to it 100% because I'm a very open and I'm not good at being calculated or strategic so it'll be hard to hold back on posts on blog . all while I feel like I'm very much me, and open and real.
I have to still post about the honest side of me because without it, I'd feel like the blog will be too superficial, without much depth or meaning. So I will still complain . The reason why I'm hesitant to make this change is because I am interested in so many things. I want to blog about what I want but at the same time grow a successful blog that's filled with topics people are interested in reading.
So, I also wanted to get your input and ask you what topics are your favorites to read on my blog? What are your least favorites, In other words, why do you read my blog? For my life shots ? What do you not care for that I write about? Something else? If you still read my blog anyway, I feel like blogging is dying and so is my blog. I blog because I feel like I have a voice and I love sharing bits and pieces of my vulnerability to others. So I would so appreciate it if you could help me narrow down the topics I'll discuss on the blog! love you all......
No comments:
Post a Comment