Wednesday, 2 July 2014

D day




D day all I was in love with my hair... it was the day after my college and before going to Bangalore joining, IBM Main Frame Course … @ Dhauli ….


 The day all I didn’t know why I was in such love for her … maybe  that’s for my new Hair cut …may be I was happy enough …all was stress less  ..Having no complications …feeling free..  

 

 But not remembered when after that day I was in love with her again yet? May b it’s the last time till then… may be not got the chance for posing publicly..

 

That day I had like to play with her …attention to her a lot. All I wanted to do a change.. Let her wont tie, let the ribbon free. ..No bands.. Clips out, bound back with fingers slide. Let the wind blow through ….


 All that day wanted to let my hair free and let them down…. I was so lively that day ! 

 

May be that day I was happy enough ….. 

All I wish my life back… how it would be God?




No comments: