Lady in my heart
Need a moment before writing this post. Seriously, what are you trying to do
to us here? And ended up almost bawling eyes out and calling her afterward!
It was the scariest day of my life....
Near about 70 years lady had just came and sat down beside me for nearly 20
hrs...a few days back.
This is the story about the day and the lady .what I
remembered...
Well I am writing here how that lady got close to me and still she is roaming in my mind,I am
remembering her... this post is for her ...
When I was in the waiting room..
After hours upon hours of 18 hrs nervous anticipation in the waiting room, looking
at LCD Status whether patient shifted to ICU & Critical care or ward or
somewhere else? The doctor came out and told me that he made it through the
procedure — but it was too soon to tell if it had worked. The doctor couldn’t
give me many answers or possible outcomes because all vitals of patients were
different. After coming out of her medically- excision, she slowly began to
recognize me. She was still on life support at that time, but she could move
her left side a little bit. She still couldn’t move her right side at all, and
the doctors said it was highly unlikely that she would take a lot of time to recover.
And after then 3 hrs it was that displayed on LCD, she shifted to ICU.
After listening these words from doctor, I again came back to my seat, cried
cried and cried
...but it was that lady who wiped my tears and started talking to me then ...
and first asked me what’s your name baby? And then and then...
After talking to her, all I get know she was Christian....
And then she asked her Name, the patient name,, whom I was waiting for ...and told
me do not worry my baby, god is there to
serve her, tell me her name I will pray for her everyday....I will start praying
now...I will talk to Jesus for her ..He
will serve her,. heal her and get feed her .. Till my last breath both of you will be , in my everyday prayer,
god is there to serve you both ... don’t cry my baby...........
At that very moment, I felt like I had my dad through that lady ... life
in my hands and I just didn’t know what to do. Yet I was. I would never be able
to live with myself, then after. I decided to give the OK for the procedure
again, for one hour for another excision and hoping for the best. Everything was
so rushed that I barely even got a chance to say goodbye to her.
Then lady’s grandson as if only family member in this world who exist was
rolled into surgery.
I braced myself for the possibility
that this could be the very last time we would ever see each other again....then
that lady told me to take care....
I guess till the day I leave this earth, I will always be pushing for better
and not worrying about how someone else perceives what I should be.
All I wish for her to stay happy....and her only grandson to
get well and live fully..
Please Lord Jesus ,Please keep that lady, healthy wealthy and strong....
Keep her happy always....
No comments:
Post a Comment