Long forgotten memories, hidden somewhere in my subconscious, flashed before my eyes when I saw it over here. I couldn’t remember when, or where, or why; all I could remember was the feeling of absolute joy and bliss I felt as a child at being in possession of a toy . I remember smiling, holding the toy tightly in my hands, and spending hours observing with fascination the rainbow of alternating colours, spinning with the wind.
It was the most beautiful and elegant thing I
had ever seen in those first years of life. And, to be honest, I think I
love it just as much today.
My laptop needs space to save new files, to perform new functions..... My
old documents, photos and music are blocking it up from being able to
serve the purposes for which I need ...... It is asking for my help
to clear it of the unnecessary junk that I’ve been storing all these
years...........
Today, I will free my laptop of old and unnecessary junk. Today, I will
connect to myself and recognize the thoughts, beliefs and emotions from
the past that hold me back from living fully today.
all about my hobby revitalized !!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment